Hiring a 422a certified Journeyperson for a newer manufacturing facility in Brantford , ON! There is huge potential for future growth due to their state of the art technology in the ever growing eco-friendly vehicles market.
At the same time, this company realizes that they may have to face obstacles in the process of growing their business in Canada. Our client is looking for a person who exhibits enthusiasm in our dreams and is eager to help them reach their long term goals together!. As a company, they would like a person who can grow with their team and be an important asset for many years to come.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Safely use hand and power tools as well as install machinery, support equipment and structures on all machinery and equipment
– Read and interpret schematics, electrical and mechanical drawings for plant equipment and processes
– Perform repairs to machinery and plant support systems with regards to Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic and mechanical repairs
– Direct and coordinate maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and customer requirements
– Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to designed and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
– Compile data and write reports regarding projects, when applicable
– Maintain and manage manufacturing condition of production line
– Prepare production line (Process design, Production tryout)
– Other duties as required to help your team reach their goals
– 3-5 years’ experience as a 422A Licensed Journeyperson Electrician in a manufacturing environment
– Strong Mechanical/Electrical aptitude with attention to detail in all areas of work
– Knowledge and experience with ISO based quality systems preferred but not mandatory
– Knowledge and experience with sequence control and use PLC (programmable logic controller)
– Must be able to take direction comfortably, able to multi-task, managing time efficiently to obtain optimum results
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Apply today to become a part of this dynamic, team-oriented company! Submit your resume to email@example.com and mention job ID 019624; then text/call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 Mon-Fri between 10 am – 3pm to arrange your interview!