Our client serves customers in the construction, industrial and institutional markets. Our client is one of Canada’s most agile distributors of fasteners, tools, safety supplies, abrasives, paints and more. With extraordinary service and expert knowledge, you can depend on them to get you the right products to get the job done properly.
They have industry-leading solutions with expertise in fasteners, tools and industrial supplies. With customized programs for manufacturing, construction and trade customers – we are the source!
– $18.25/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Get your 1st days pay by your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Refer someone you know and receive more money
Shift schedule is Monday to Friday from 9:30AM to 7:00PM.
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Good aptitude for numbers and is detail orientated
– Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
– Attention to detail and accuracy very important
– Ability to work overtime when required
Send your resume to email@example.com This will create a unique file for you in our system and a questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you. If you meet the requirements for the role based on the questionnaire, you will be contacted.
Work for a company heavily invested in it's people and takes a lot of pride in it's work. We are currently...Apply For This Job
We have a great weekend opportunity available with a well-known cookie factory in Burlington! Shifts: Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-4:00pm (must be...Apply For This Job