Work for a family owned company that has been in business for over 100 years! This company manufactures high quality rope and cordage of various materials, types and sizes.
– Manufacture rope of various sizes, styles and materials
– Load packages of yarn, weighing up to 15 lbs to feed into the twisting machine where the yard is twisted and spooled
– This position will require a keen eye for detail.
– Weekly pay every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program to get your first day`s pay even faster
– Monday to Friday 7am – 3:30pm
– Barton / Wellington
– Downtown location – transit accessible!
DON`T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job ID 017997- this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Stephanie to schedule your personal interview 905-547-0560 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Work for an Automotive Industry leader for a company that has been well established for over 60 years! Seeking Machine...Apply For This Job
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM JOB AS A MACHINE OPERATOR? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several immediate direct hire openings...Apply For This Job