Full time Bilingual French Junior Operations Specialist Openings In North York!
Must be fluent in both English and French and be available to work full time 40 hours on SIN
$18hr plus 4% Vacation Pay!
– Experience in a related field
– Customer service experience
– Fluent in both English and French
– Administrative experience required.
– Financial industry experience is preferred.
– Post-secondary education preferred (college or university) in business, finance or administration.
– Prepare PPSA/UCC registrations and fixture notices
– Investigate any lien registration issues
– Other tasks and duties pertaining to the job
Submit your resume to Stefanie and Xavier at email@example.com This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
If you speak French & English and have customer service experience, your skills are in demand! We have a direct...Apply For This Job
Full time direct hire position in Burlington! Customer Service Admin Associate Position! Provide value driven, reliable service to customers, support sales...Apply For This Job
Direct Hire Opportunity in St Marys! Our client is a small salvage operation specializing in new and used tractor parts for...Apply For This Job
We have immediate openings for bilingual CSRs in Montreal! Work for a financial company providing customer service in both English...Apply For This Job
Transportation Assistant Opening in Concord! This is expected to be a 9 month contract. $19hr plus 4% vacation pay Weekly Pay! Steady Day shifts...Apply For This Job