We are looking for a great forklift operator to join our team in Richmond!
About the company:
– Family owned seafood supplier and processor
– Work for a company that has been in business for over 30 years
– This company has a great reputation in British Columbia
– Moving product within the warehouse
– Some general labour work is required
– Working in the main warehouse as well as the freezer area
– Valid forklift certification with experience
– Ability to work 40 hours per week on your SIN
– Experience working in a fish plant is an asset
– $18.50 p/h
– Weekly pay every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
Get our hiring process started by responding to this post with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
Once you’ve submitted your resume, call Marcel or Holly to schedule your personal interview at 604-648-2259! Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Calling all certified Forklift, Cherry Picker and Reach Operators - Looking for long term potential? This is the job for...Apply For This Job
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a night shift in Milton? Look no further! We have a career opportunity for certified and...Apply For This Job
You will work in a cold environment and have the opportunity for growth and advancement! Perks of this position include: Full...Apply For This Job
Duties: Perform Receiving duties Open boxes, collect receiving sheet Count and sort received packages, compare with order to verify accuracy Manually...Apply For This Job