We have a great career opportunity in Mississauga for a forklift operator! No license? No problem! This company accepts in-house experience!
This is a direct-hire salary position starting at $40,000/year. You will receive medical benefits after 3 months! This is a great company culture that thrives on growth and career development!
You will be working a day shift! 80% of your day will be spent operating the counterbalance forklift and the remaining 20% will be spent doing light general labour (lifting up to 40lbs maximum). We are looking for someone with at least 6 months of counterbalance forklift experience. All applicants must have their own vehicle and a clean criminal background check.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20060. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Gurpreet to schedule your video interview at 905-455-0743. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: forklift operator, forklift driver, lift truck, counterbalance, counter balance, rf scanner, warehouse, order picking, shipping, receiving, day shift, distribution, 3PL
We are currently seeking a Certified Counterbalance operator with previous experience with shipping and receiving using International Couriers! Must have...Apply For This Job
BABIES NEED A LOT OF *STUFF*. This company in Milton distributes all kinds of baby accessories. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity...Apply For This Job
We're searching for Warehouse Associates to come work with us! We have many different warehouse/general labour positions available just a...Apply For This Job
Since 1989, this company has offered a high level of service to customers from across the world, exceeding the expectations...Apply For This Job