Since 1981, our client has grown from a small family business into Canada’s leading supplier to the sign and imaging markets. They are great community supporter and have put significant resources in place to do their part in protecting the health of all staff across Canada as well as the health and safety of our customers. They also support Sick Kids Foundation on an ongoing basis.
Day Shift: Mondays to Fridays- overtime available!
– $19/hour, increase once hired
– Paid weekly every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program
– Valid Cherry Picker or Order Picker forklift license
– At least 1-2 years of experience operating the Cherry Picker / Order Picker forklift
– Fall Arrest certification
– RF Scanner experience
– Clear criminal background
– Own reliable transportation to and from work (not transit accessible)
Your duties will include:
– Operating an Order Picker or Cherry Picker forklift safely
– Picking orders from a pick sheet.
– Handle shipping & receiving- label products
– Occasional lifting up to 50lbs to move products around the facility for shipping and distribution
– Loading and unloading transport vehicles
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Natisha or Petra today to apply 416-637-2351 Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm