Our client in London is the largest spice and seasoning producer in the country and has been in business since 1883.
As they enjoy a family-type atmosphere, they have employees that have been with them long term.
They are currently looking to directly hire a Line Supervisor/ manager for the weekend night shift.
The successful candidate will be able to perform all tasks on the production line, troubleshoot the equipment and oversee all personal running the line.
Hours of work will be weekend nights 7pm to 7am and an additional day during the week.
– perform all tasks involved on the production line
– supervise all personal working on the line
– troubleshoot equipment and do preventive maintenance
– train new members
– communicate concerns and issues to other departments
– 3-5 years experience in food production/packaging
– supervisory experience
– mechanical knowledge is a plus
– drivers license and forklift certification
– High school diploma or equivalent
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com