Our client is an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations! This is a full time long term job opportunity that is available IMMEDIATELY! Apply today and start working as soon as this week!
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours
– $17.92 – $18.52/hr
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– Assisting in the Bakery, Topping and Packaging Department
– Provide quality inspections to ensure that only the highest quality of products are being produced and packaged
– Follow all Food Safety, Security and Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
– Check, correct, and sort goods and to ensure optimal quality and maintain a low level of loss.
– Verify proper hygiene, completeness and functionality of equipment and tools.
– Manually unpack goods from bags, check raw materials for basic quality defects.
– Follow housekeeping procedures; cleaning of workplace, equipment and tools (with water)
– Own reliable transportation as public transportation is not avaialble
– Clean criminal background
– Must provide employment references
– Own steel toe safety boots
– Must be able to work both days and afternoons on a rotational bases
– Proficient in Math, English, reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, and verbal communication.
– Ability to read, understand and follow recipes.
– Ability to work under conditions of hot/cold temperatures.
– Ability to bend and lift heavy loads (up to 25KG) and stand for long periods of time
– Must be comfortable touching and working with pork, chicken and beef products
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
We have over 40 openings for general labourers in Langley! This is a full time, permanent position! Apply now for...Apply For This Job
You will be working with a local company in Burlington that started over 60 years ago. It started off...Apply For This Job