Our client is looking for FLEXO Press operators for their Afternoon shift!
– Knowledge and ability to set up, maintain and operate a Narrow Web Mark Andy UV-Flexo Press
– Must have good knowledge on Ink Color management and must be able to match various inks required for jobs and
– Knowledge of printing Coupons & ECL labels preferred.
– Meet targets set for press run speed and setup/change-over times.
– Have basic understanding of the electrical, mechanical aspects of the printing press and ability to troubleshoot,
resolve issues and take care of the equipment.
– Must be able to read and interpret the job docket in order to produce print to the company’s quality standards while
adhering to our food safety protocols.
– Able to operate the press in a safe and efficient manner, while minimizing downtime.
– Good attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
– Some physical lifting required.
Extended health care
Submit your resume to Petra, Hayley and Luis at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18660
Some physical lifting required.
This is a family owned company that has been in business for over 100 years. They manufacture rope of...Apply For This Job
Join a growing company located in Woodstock Ontario! Work for a leading manufacturer of electrical steel products and components! We're...Apply For This Job