Our client is looking for FLEXO Press operators for their Afternoon shift!
– Knowledge and ability to set up, maintain and operate a Narrow Web Mark Andy UV-Flexo Press
– Must have good knowledge on Ink Color management and must be able to match various inks required for jobs and
– Knowledge of printing Coupons & ECL labels preferred.
– Meet targets set for press run speed and setup/change-over times.
– Have basic understanding of the electrical, mechanical aspects of the printing press and ability to troubleshoot,
resolve issues and take care of the equipment.
– Must be able to read and interpret the job docket in order to produce print to the company’s quality standards while
adhering to our food safety protocols.
– Able to operate the press in a safe and efficient manner, while minimizing downtime.
– Good attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
– Some physical lifting required.
Extended health care
Submit your resume to Petra, Hayley and Luis at email@example.com and mention job # 18660
Some physical lifting required.
Join a growing company located in Woodstock Ontario! Work for a leading manufacturer of electrical steel products and components! We're...Apply For This Job
We are looking for hard working Tow Operators in Mississauga! We currently have openings for both Afternoon and Night shifts...Apply For This Job