Immediate openings for the afternoon and night shift at a state of the art warehouse in Richmond! This is a great entry position into the world of manufacturing, with lots of room for growth!
About the company:
– Award-winning company
– Has been in business for over 40 years
– Manufactures packaging products for warehouses and factories
– Uses sustainable materials and eco-friendly equipment
– Weekly pay every Friday
– You will work 7.15 hour days with 30 min unpaid break but you will be paid 40 hours per week
– Ensure that materials are labeled correctly and accurately
– Restack finished and stripped product as required
– Support the team and all continuous improvement initiatives
– Ability to lift 50lbs
– Ability to work full time
– Manufacturing experience is an asset but is not required
– Afternoons – 1:30pm – 10:30pm
– Nights / Graveyard – 11:45pm – 7am
– Straight shifts, no rotation – choose which shift works best for you!
– Mitchell Island
– Richmond, BC
APPLY TODAY TO START ASAP – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 19812. This will create a unique file for you in our system and help to speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Marcel or Holly to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: general labour, packaging, loading, unloading, sorting, full time, manufacturing, factory jobs, labeling, production, machine operating, quality assurance