We are looking for an experienced warehouse worker who knows a bit of everything related to a warehouse environment and has 2 + year of experience working in a warehouse who has a Valid SIN.
This is a Temp to Hire position with our agency, ABL Employment!
MUST HAVE 2+ Year experience in a warehouse
– Inventory tracking
– Prepare products and parts for installation per customer specs
– Fabrication/alteration of products
– Ensure that all OSHA requirements and certificates are properly adhered to
– Maintain positive customer relationships and exceptional customer service at all times
– Loading and unloading
– Ability to work in outside weather conditions
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more
– Repetitive standing, lifting, reaching, bending, climbing, & kneeling
– Must have 1-3 years of warehouse experience.
– Must be able to lift 50 – 60 lb and over if you had to
– $19/hr + 4% vacation pay with weekly pay every Friday!
8:00am – 4:30pm
Monday to Friday
Hurontario St/ Matheson Blvd E
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Job ID #24013 in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through email and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with upcoming work in the near future.
Seeking motivated full Warehouse Associates to join a growing client of ours in the Oakville area - border or Oakville/Mississauga....Apply For This Job
ABL Employment was established in 1999 and is an industry leader for heavy general labour work, especially in the manufacturing...Apply For This Job