We’re searching for Machine Operators looking for long term work in Hamilton, ON!
These positions are temp-to-hire, meaning these are great long-term opportunities for entry level Machine Operators to work with established companies that are deemed ESSENTIAL SERVICES in Ontario!
Machine Operator/General Labour- Steel Manufacturing in Hamilton, ON!
Bus Accessible! Day/Night Shifts: $16/hr with optional overtime opportunities throughout the week!
– any Machine Operation experience is preferred as you will be cross trained on various machines to assist in the manufacturing/production process (CNC and/or Brake Press experience is a huge asset!)
– connecting various nuts onto screws that are 8 feet long, then packaging and bundling them (40-50 lbs)
– stacking metal plates, bundling with steel wire and putting them on skids
Machine Operator- Rope/Cordage Manufacturing in Hamilton, ON!
Bus Accessible! Afternoon Shift: $16.25/hr (you will be trained on day shift before moving to afternoons)
– Machine operation experience preferred as you will be packaging product and/or operating machinery approx. 3.5 hours/day
– loading packages of yarn, weighing up to 15 llbs to feed into the twisting machine where the yard is twisted and spooled
– hand splicing rope (must have strong hand dexterity and attention to detail; these ropes are used for workers to safely work at heights for various industries!)
If you’d like to learn more about these exciting positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 Mon-Fri between 10am – 3pm to arrange an interview!