PERMANENT, FULL-TIME DZ TRUCK DRIVER POSITION!
– Operating power unit equipped with multi-speed transmission (Automatic or Manual) safely by adhering to all safety requirements
– Perform inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment of truck unit before, during, and after trips, including gauges, lighting and electrical systems, and visual checks of potential water, oil, fuel and air leaks
– Completing all applicable paperwork. Maintain up-to-date Driver Log throughout the duration of each shift.
– Responsible for communicating with both Customers and internal stakeholders.
– Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
– Be able to perform physical work at times (lifting in excess of 50lbs)
– Use of satellite tracking equipment
– Observing and complying with rules and regulations of the Ministry of Transportation and the Highway Traffic Act
– Valid DZ driver’s license (Class 3 with air breaks)
– Minimum of 5 years’ verifiable truck driving experience
– Flatbed experience preferred
– No driving related criminal code convictions in the previous 36 months
– No more than 2 moving violations of any kind in the previous 12 months
– No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 36 months
– Can provide insurance letter from previous employer
– Excellent communication skills
– Must have excellent safety and compliance record
– Must have excellent driving skills
– Flexibility to accommodate different start times
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
– Able to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, high priority environment
What we offer:
– RRSP Match
– Vision Care
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume to Hayley or Luis at email@example.com and then call us Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your personal interview at 416-637-2351.
We have a great career opportunity at the Hamilton Airport for an experienced tug operator! You will be driving the...Apply For This Job