Hiring a DZ driver for a freight company located in Concord. This is a temp-to-hire, long-term opportunity operating a straight truck.
What we offer:
– $20-25/hr based on experience
– Weekly pay
– Monthly prize draws
– Transporting freight safely to customers, following the delivery instructions provided by company dispatchers.
– Inspecting the designated truck before and after each trip
– Correctly securing goods for transportation to prevent damages and accidents.
– Overseeing all loading and unloading procedures to prevent any cargo damage that may occur as a result of unsafe handling.
– Obtaining customers’ signatures after each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct goods, in the correct quantity.
– Planning travel routes, taking into account possible road construction, traffic congestion, and difficult weather conditions, to ensure that deliveries are made on time.
– Promptly notifying dispatch of any delivery issues, cargo damage, and vehicle breakdowns.
– Valid DZ driver’s license.
– A clean driving record.
– 3 years working as a DZ driver and proof of insurance
– Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
– The ability to use GPS devices and road maps.
Interested? Send your resume to Natisha and Eddie at email@example.com
This job is a great match for: freight driver, DZ driver, 5 ton truck experience, truck driver.