Must be able to work 40 hours on SIN and Live in Ontario Canada
We have immediate openings for full time MIG Welders in Mississauga!
Work for a global industry leader that has been in business for over 50 years! This company specializes in the manufacturing of material handling equipment!
This is a Temp to Hire position through our agency, ABL Employment! Once you get hired on, you will receive full benefits!
– Weld and assemble parts and components
– MUST be able to transition between all benches on Dock Line and keep up with Tack Times.
– MUST be able to fabricate a Dock Leveler with all correct components
– MUST be able to determine differences between all Dock capacities and models
– MUST be able to move to ALL weld areas within production.
– Ensure that minimum and maximum outputs quantities are met
– Use gauges, Mig-welding equipment, jigs and fixtures, grinders and measuring tools.
– Set machines for different types of materials and varying thickness.
– Ensure basic regular lubrication and maintenance of machines.
– Test and inspect completed work to ensure compliance with work orders when necessary.
– Welder must be able to transition between benches 1 and 2
– Must be able to read blueprints to determine each weld for Units with little guidance
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor
MUST have Welding Certification
– Capable of reading blueprints
– Able to lift a maximum of 25lbs
– Work with little or no supervision
– Excellent communication
$22.50/hour with weekly pay every Friday! ($900 per week before tax)
Ask us about our Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
Monday to Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Mississauga, ON – Kennedy / Derry
This job site is transit accessible
APPLY NOW – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job #20198. After submitting your resume, call Veronica to book your personal interview 905-455-0743! Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm!
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website to see more of our great full time job opportunities! www.ablemployment.com
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must live in Milton or if have a CAR to travel to...Apply For This Job
Do you have handyman experience? Are you comfortable with various power, hand or air tools? We have several GREAT full-time...Apply For This Job
MUST HAVE A SIN AND CAN WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO MILTON or LIVE...Apply For This Job
Full time, Temp to Hire Rupture Disk Assemblers wanted for an established manufacturing company in Burlington! FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!...Apply For This Job
Must be living Onartio, Canada with a valid SIN! We have immediate openings for full time MIG Welders in Mississauga! Work...Apply For This Job