Full-time dispatcher role in Richmond!
Finish work by 2pm and enjoy most of your afternoon off!
You will be working for a company that has been in business for over 35 years! This company has stood the test of time and this position is a great opportunity!
– Manage e-commerce schedule and deliveries and exceed customer’s expectations.
– Work closely with warehouse team to ensure smooth and efficient operations so deliveries leave the facility on schedule.
– Review daily e-commerce reports
– Scorecard drivers on their apparel, milestones, punctuality and overall performance.
– Perform additional duties as assigned by Transportation Manager.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in dispatching in the transportation industry. Dispatching in the courier industry is an asset but not required.
Please submit your resume to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 604-648-2259 and ask for Holly between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday to book your virtual interview.
ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our Peel team! ABL Employment is a company that cares...Apply For This Job
We have an immediate opening for a recruiter / staffing consultant in New Westminster! We are looking for someone with...Apply For This Job
Excellent opportunity to join an established construction and renovation company. Full time, permanent position. Benefits after 3 months with an RSP...Apply For This Job