Hiring AZ/DZ Driver Operators for an industrial company that provides independent and integrated Industrial Services to private and government sectors and industries! This company is fully licensed, insured, bonded in Ontario and Quebec, WSIB compliant, and 4S safety certified.
Shifts run from 8am- 5pm; we offer competitive wages and Health & Dental Benefits!
When on call, night shift premiums are available as well as double time for emergency response!
PLEASE NOTE: this position requires some driving, but mainly other duties as described below.
Job Duties Include:
· Performing vehicle pre/post trips 15% of the time
· Maintain daily driver logs
· Pre-shift inspection of equipment
· Daily completion of shipping documents and Job Hazard Analysis reports
· Willing to assist crew with all functions, including job set-up and take-down like running and loading hoses 85% of the time
· AZ or DZ license with a mandatory 3 years driving experience with a letter of recommendation from previous employer/proof of experience
· Clean drivers abstract/CVOR and clear Criminal Record (security checks are required)
· Ability to travel within Southern Ontario (Hamilton, ON and Nanticoke, ON) and occasionally to Quebec
· Flexibility to be on-call (based on Customer Requirements)
We’re hiring quickly so don’t miss out on your chance to work with an established company with room to grow and advance! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the registration process.