We are looking for a Customer Service & Administrative Representative to join our team! Work for at a place with a friendly work culture!
Job Duties Include:
– Inbound and Outbound calls to follow up with the other dental offices and patients inquiring updates
– Mailing duties using their carrier services
– Using the office program ‘EVIDENT’ for data entry
– Weekly mailing, billing and invoicing
The pay rate for this position starts at $18/hour and we pay weekly every Friday. Your shift will run Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 6pm. Great work / life balance – enjoy your weekends off!
– Strong Multitasking skills
– Ability to adapt to the needs of the office
– Strong communication skills, bright and shiny personality
– Ability to take action
– Attention to detail is very important!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20691
Skills often associated with this type of position include: office admin, dental office, dental receptionist, customer service, CSR, computer skills, data entry, miscrosoft office
We have an immediate opening for a bilingual French-speaking Staffing Consultant in our Etobicoke branch! About the company: - ABL...Apply For This Job
We are looking for friendly and detail-oriented people to join our team! We are hiring call center customer service representatives...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our...Apply For This Job