KICKOFF, OR EXTEND YOUR CAREER AS A DELIVERY DRIVER WITH A FANTASTIC OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY!
As a vital member of the customer service team, the delivery driver will conduct on an assigned route delivering office supplies of a variety of sizes and weights, assist customers with some set-up, and handle returns of products. This is a direct-hire position with room for growth, and opportunities to work overtime!
What We’re Looking For:
– A positive, pleasant demeanor
– The ability to lift 50-70 lbs regularly
– Punctual, and the ability to work in tight time constraints
– Valid Class 5 license with a clean drivers abstract
– Experience driving a 3 or 5 ton truck
$2 raise after 500 hour probation period!
Primary Job Duties:
– Coordinate and load product for delivery in order to assure the most efficient delivery route and schedule;
– Collect appropriate paperwork for deliveries.
– Delivering product as per customer requirements obtaining signatures and completing all required paperwork.
– Accept returns from customer, complete appropriate paperwork and returns to warehouses. Place product in return area with appropriate documentation.
– Address and resolve problems as appropriate.
SEEMS LIKE THE JOB FOR YOU? APPLY NOW!
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 15049. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259 – please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Not the job for you? We have plenty of other opportunities. Take a look at our HOT JOBS on our website at www.ablemployment.com