Are you an experienced Delivery Driver utilizing a 3 or 5 Ton Truck? If so, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking several experienced delivery drivers for one of our clients based out of Richmond. This is a full time contract position, with the opportunity to be offered permanent full time employment. If you’re looking to continue your career as a driver, this fantastic opportunity is a great way to build more connections and make some money while you’re doing it!
– Working individually, you will complete 2 or more full-cycle deliveries each day in the lower mainland;
– Help load and unload the truck or van with tires to be shipped out;
– Deliver tires to dealerships and sales centers in a timely and professional manner;
– Complete shipping paperwork for tracking of deliveries, or inbound shipments.
We are looking for:
– Applicants with clean drivers abstracts, and a valid class 5 drivers license;
– Applicants who can comfortably lift 30-60 lbs;
– Applicants who can easily communicate and follow both written and verbal instructions;
– Applicants looking to work day shifts, and full time (40) hour weeks.
Need a little gas money to get you to work? Our Quick Start Pay Program gets you your first day of pay by the end of your second shift! Ask us how!
If you feel that you’re a great candidate for this role, then please apply now.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-630-8343 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
We’re looking forward to working with you!
Spring Has SPRUNG And We Have Several Openings For Street Sweeper Drivers in London, ON **Experience an Asset but training will...Apply For This Job