We are looking for a Customer Service & Administrative Representative to join our team! Work for at a place with a friendly work culture!
Job Duties Include:
– Inbound and Outbound calls to follow up with the other dental offices and patients inquiring updates
– Mailing duties using their carrier services
– Using the office program ‘EVIDENT’ for data entry
– Weekly mailing, billing and invoicing
– $18/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– North York, ON
– Near the Yorkdale Mall
– You will be cover a maternity leave for 12-13 months
– Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6pm
– Enjoy your weekends off!
– Strong Multitasking skills
– Ability to adapt to the needs of the office
– Strong communication skills, bright and shiny personality
– Ability to take action
– Attention to detail is very important!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 20690
Skills often associated with this type of position include: office admin, dental office, dental receptionist, customer service, CSR, computer skills, data entry, miscrosoft office
Bilingual French Funding Specialist/Administrator Position Available Now In North York. Full Time Long Term Full Time 8 hour shifts between the...Apply For This Job
Work for a Canadian owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of commercial and consumer accounts receivable management! The...Apply For This Job