Looking to make extra money before Christmas and build your resume with a reputable company? Our client is an e-commerce company hiring for a special project during their busy season starting in the Fall!
You will work as a customer service representative on behalf of one of the largest Canadian apparel retailers!
Transition to work from home after 2 weeks of training.
– Respond to inbound phone calls and resolve customer’s issues
– Take inbound calls for order placement
– Respond to customer email inquiries
– Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
– Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
– Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
– Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
– Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Hours: You will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts between 8am-midnight Mon-Sun. You will not be required to work every weekend.
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Flexible hours
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your 2nd day of work!)
– 4% vacation paid out weekly
– Monthly draws
– French language wage premium ($18/hr)
What we like about you:
– 1 year of related customer service experience
– Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
– Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– PC literate and basic typing skills
– Adept at navigating web sites and multi-tasking
– Regular and punctual attendance is a must
– Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset (language premium offered)
Submit your resume to Brishti or Xavier at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call us 10am-4pm Mon-Fri to book your personal interview at 647-258-9921.
We are hiring bilingual call centre agents to start working this fall! Job Duties: - Inbound and Outbound calls to customers -...Apply For This Job
Full-time, permanent collections role! Working for a personal loans company. Job Duties: - Contacting customers who have overdue payments - Negotiating payment arrangements - Maintaining...Apply For This Job
No Weekends! Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role! OPC - agent de recouvrement license...Apply For This Job
Build a customer service career with one of Canada's leading commercial & restaurant equipment service & repair companies: This Canadian...Apply For This Job