Apply today for a great career opportunity in Scarborough!
About the company:
– Food production company
– Has been in business for over 100 years
– Company focus on sustainability and leaving our plant in a better place for future generations
Why you will love this job:
– Full time hours
– Direct hire opportunity – let us connect you with your career
– Raises every 3 months based on performance (up to $19/hour)
– Yearly raise
– Pension plan
– Paid vacation
– Excellent work culture
– Starting at $16/hour
– Some weekend work is required
– Scarborough, ON
– This job site is transit accessible
Your skills & experience:
– Food industry/manufacturing experience preferred
– High school diploma
– Able to lift 25-50lbs
– Confined space experience is an asset but not required
Your Job Duties Include:
– Performs assignments in accordance with the Master Sanitation Schedule work Instructions.
– Performs cleaning of all areas of the facility including equipment:
– Pressure washing, power scrubbing, sweeping, dusting, mopping, emptying garbage bins
– Checks, cleans and maintains sanitary condition of silo penthouses, cleans and changes bin vent socks, and maintains master sanitation schedule of all silo houses.
– Coordinates removal of all scrap product with contractor, cleans and maintains designated scrap product removal area.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY FOR THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 20223.
After submitting your resume, call Eddie or Natisha at 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with these types of positions include: custodian, cleaner, food industry, food manufacturing, food production, janitor, maintenance, full time, day shift, afternoon shift, night shift, direct hire
Do you enjoy working outdoors, and keeping active? We are looking for experienced landscapers to join a great time! Shifts...Apply For This Job