Our client in the transportation industry is looking for an individual who can capture additional shipment revenue based off cubing shipments.
Full-time role on afternoons!
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day of pay on your 2nd day of work
– Monthly prize draws
– working knowledge of GMail and Google Sheets
– ability to use a tape measure and record accurate shipment measurements
– comfortable with technology (using handhelds for recording measurements
– works well independently as well as part of a team
– warehouse environment (work boots, lots of walking, working in and out of trailers, etc)
– good with time management
– is confident with their skills
– capture measurements on shipments to build out customer shipment profile and improve accessorial capture
– work on the floor in and amongst dock employees to methodically capture inbound loads
– quick to identify and plan for special loads that must be cubed fully
– accurate inputting of data into the system to ensure customer’s freight is properly reflected
– work as a team to get 90% of all inbound and cross dock freight captured
– check emails for special requests and ensure they are completed
Interested? Submit your resume to Sebastien or Tiffany at email@example.com and mention job # 20237.
We have a great career opportunity for someone who is looking for work in Caledon! Work in a Brand New...Apply For This Job