Let us connect you with your career! We have a direct-hire position available in Mississauga starting ASAP!
Perks of this position include:
– Canadian company that has been in business for 24 years
– Medical benefits after 3 months
– Great company culture
– Weekly lunches provided by the company
– Work in a brand new, clean, state of the art warehouse
– Salary position starting at $40,000 / year
– 80% of your day will be spent operating the counterbalance forklift
– 20% of your day will be spend doing light general labour duties
– RF scanning to pick orders – training is available
– This is a warehouse that distributes food items – you will be an important part of the supply chain
– Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
– At least 6 months of counterbalance forklift experience
– No certification required
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Eglinton / Ridgeway
– Not transit accessible – you must have your own vehicle to get to and from work
This is a warehouse that distributes food items! Help get food to people across Canada! Your work will make a huge impact on the lives of Canadians!
APPLY TODAY – WE OFFER SAME-DAY INTERVIEWS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20059. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Gurpreet to schedule your video interview at 905-455-0743. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: forklift operator, forklift driver, lift truck, counterbalance, counter balance, rf scanner, warehouse, order picking, shipping, receiving, day shift, distribution, 3PL
We are looking for a great cherry picker forklift operator to join our team on a full time basis! This...Apply For This Job
Our client is a large company with a state of the art facility in Brantford. They are looking for forklift...Apply For This Job