We are hiring a full time forklift operator for an ongoing day shift in St. Mary’s! Apply today to start working ASAP!
About the company:
– Global agri-food solutions company
– Has been in business for over 17 years
– Great team-oriented environment
– An essential service
What you will be doing:
– Operating the counterbalance forklift
– Transporting pallets of glass jars and finished product throughout the facility
– Removing and storing product at heights
– Loading trucks for shipments
What we are looking for:
– Current counterbalance forklift certification with experience
– Experience operating a four stage mast (a quad) forklift
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Ability to provide 2 employment references
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– St. Mary’s, ON
– This job site is not transit accessible – you must have your own reliable transportation
Ask us about our $100 referral bonus during your interview!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
We have a great career opportunity for sit down counterbalance forklift operators in Surrey! You will be working in a state...Apply For This Job
A distributor of high end electronics and home appliances is hiring forklift operators in Tsawwassen! This is a full time...Apply For This Job
Are you registered with ABL Employment and looking to work right away? We have started an Essential Services Rapid Response...Apply For This Job
We have some great job opportunities for certified and experienced forklift operators in Burlington and Oakville! Here at ABL we...Apply For This Job