We are looking for a Shipper/Receiver who can operate a Counter Balance Forklift to unload and handle windows, doors, and other building related products! To fill this role, we need someone who is dependability and reliability with a positive attitude. Must be able to work on SIN
Location: Innisfil, ON
Since you will be unloading heavy products you must be comfortable lifting up to 50 – 70 lbs! There is a buddy system which means you’ll have someone to help you lift the windows and doors. It’s a great opportunity to skip the gym and get paid to exercise!
$21/hr with weekly pay every Friday!
Shift time: 7am to 3pm Mon-Fri. 2 week assignment
– Receiving incoming shipments of windows, doors and other production materials
– Ensuring accuracy of shipments received from suppliers and products picked up by installers and service technicians
– Organizing the warehouse in a clean, effective and safe manner
– Pulling products and preparing for future installations and services
– Coordinating and shipping out merchandise to several other locations
– Must have 2 years of Counter Balance Forklift experience
– Must be able to lift up to 50 – 80 lbs! You will have a co-worker helping you lift as well!
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP! WE OFFER SAME-DAY INTERVIEWS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com
This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Skills often associated with this type of job include: Counter Balance Forklift, Shipping, Receiving, Heavy Lifting, Forklift Operator, day shift
Full Time Raymond Reach Positions in North York! Long Term! Must be able to work full time 40 hours on SIN Day...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Raymond Reach forklift operators to work for our client that leads in the fashion industry in...Apply For This Job
FORKLIFT OPERATORS - YOUR SKILLS ARE IN DEMAND! We have several immediate openings for forklift operators in the lower mainland! We...Apply For This Job