Our client in Milton is looking for experienced warehouse workers who are looking to learn something new! If you have a good attitude and are a reliable worker this is the job for you.
– Production Associate to assemble conveyor belts and and rollers as needed by the company.
– You will also be working at a bench or on the shop floor while observing all posted Safety Rules
– You will also be travelling to other warehouses to install conveyor belts periodically. These services can take place either during or beyond regular work hours i.e. weekends/after hrs.
– Must be able to lift up to 25lbs repetitively
THIS JOB SITE IS NOT TRANSIT ACCESSIBLE OUTSIDE OF MILTON – YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
– Pay weekly every Friday
– This is a temp to hire position
– Once you are hired on by this company you will also receive Incentives: Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, Safety boots, Sick days
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and we will follow up with you to schedule your personal interview.
*Here are some skills often associated with this type of job/position:
warehouse, factory, packaging, quality control, loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, day, afternoon, night, morning, general labour, assembly