Our client is known as a leading provider of architectural and structural precast concrete solutions.
They are looking to hire general labourers for their Woodstock location.
This is a permanent hire with the company and offers an excellent compensation package upon completion of probation with 100% paid benefits
STRAIGHT DAY SHIFT!
$23.51 PER HOUR!
– General heavy labour work in a precast concrete
– Assembly, preparation and dismantling of concrete forms
– Mixing, pouring and spreading of concrete materials
– Placement and tying of reinforced steel
– Ability to work in outside and indoor conditions
– Previous labour experience in the concrete and/or construction industry an asset
– Experience tying rebar and concrete finishing considered an asset
– Ability to handle physically demanding work, lifting 50-60 lbs
– Desire to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume at email@example.com and then call Aaron or Bobby (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm) to set up your personal interview 519-914-5366
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com
Skills often associated with the job include: concrete labourer, general labourer, construction, rebar, heavy lifting, concrete finishing, concrete forms
Join a great company culture and work for an established manufacturer of overhead aluminum roll-up and metal doors - made...Apply For This Job
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of value priced products for the entertainment and event lighting industry. It markets...Apply For This Job
Our client in Stratford supplies welded body components to major automotive companies in Canada. Day & Afternoon rotations available...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for a well established company with full time, long term opportunities - LOTS of room for...Apply For This Job