Full-time, permanent role in collections!
This role is in the office.
What we offer:
– High performing desk
– Salary is based on experience
– Monthly prize giveaways (e.g., TVs, camping sets)
– Re-imbursement for OPC licensing/renewals
– Tenured and supportive team
– Conduct inbound and outbound calls, related to negotiating payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
– Negotiate payment terms and methods using critical thinking and probing questions to overcome objections.
– Maintain compliance by use of proper policy, procedures, and scripts.
– Accurately record all details of communications and activities within the system.
– Proactively monitor and investigate accounts to locate pertinent information to aid collection.
– Identify cases for special handling according to company criteria, including legal actions and asset attachment.
– Strong negotiation and customer service skills
– Intermediate Collections Experience – 1 year
– Experience using third-party bank database systems (CUBs)
– Bilingualism in French/English is an asset but not required
Submit your resume to Luis or Hayley at email@example.com. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: customer service, collections, credit, call centre, inbound calls, outbound calls, office, negotiations, database, data entry
ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our Peel team! ABL Employment is a company that cares...Apply For This Job