Full-time, permanent opportunity in Montreal! Seeking experienced, bilingual collections agents!
– Making contact with consumers via telephone to arrange payments for past due accounts.
– Completing initial trace work
– Verifying customer information.
– Professionally negotiating with customers.
– Work towards set goals and objectives
– Experience working in collections
– Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in French and English
– Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Work well in a fast paced environment
– OPC certification
What we offer:
– Competitive Salary and monthly commission
– Health & Dental Benefits available after probationary period
– Ongoing training / personal development
– Access to on site gym
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to Elody at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call us to book your personal interview from Monday to Friday 10am-2pm at
We have some great job opportunities for a large Canadian financial institution! This job is located near Victoria / Consumer...Apply For This Job
Nous recherchons des personnes formidables pour se joindre à notre équipe à Montréal! Nous avons plusieurs ouvertures pour les agents...Apply For This Job
Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role! OPC License is required. No Weekends! and WORK FROM...Apply For This Job
Are you an entry level customer service representative? Do you want to work from home? Looking to work for a...Apply For This Job