Our client in London is a Canadian owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of commercial and consumer accounts receivable management.
The Company is in the process of expanding their operations and requires motivated individuals for the Collection Division.
We are looking for collections officers for our London location. This is a direct hire opportunity that can start immediately. The location is bus accessible.
Pay rate is $18-$20 per hour
– the collection of legal and non- legal debtor contacts
– client contact
– preparation of files for legal action
– processing of payments
– claims solicitation
– locating debtors
– other duties as assigned
– High School diploma
– excellent communication skills
– good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
– able to work in a fast paced environment
– experience in collections or accounts receivable is preferred but not required
– preference will be given to bilingual applicants
-Need to be Bilingual in French and English
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or email one to email@example.com.
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com
Skills often associated with this job: credit and collection, accounts receivable, office, word, excel, administration, accounting
Are you looking for a full-time, permanent admin position In Oakville? We're looking for experienced office administrators to join our...Apply For This Job