Work with a fast-paced customized stair production shop in central Burlington. This company builds up to 900 stairs per day. The CNC operation role requires knowledge of IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS, as well as a background with operating a CNC Machine and Program. You will be partnered up with another person for training. Heavy lifting is required.
Location: Burlington, ON – bus accessible
Wage: $22/hour – weekly pay every Friday and 4% vacation pay is added on top
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
– Operate CNC machines (knowledge of SCM CNC an asset).
– Study and interpret drawings, or sample parts to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished work pieces.
– Pull up programs and set up CNC machines for operation.
– Run production on CNC machines and label parts as required.
– Final quality of the machined components.
– Maintain a clean and safe work area.
– Other duties as assigned.
Job Specifications-Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to read shop drawings.
– Proficient with CNC tooling and capable of performing setups accurately and
– Ability to perform daily standard maintenance.
– Comfortable using a tape measure and a digital caliper.
– Work in a fast paced production environment.
– Must be able to communicate effective in English (both written and oral).
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “15368” in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with our upcoming openings.
Skills often associated with this position: CNC, Imperial measurements, woodworking, manufacturing,
Please complete the survey which will be sent to your email and texted to you after you apply to this...Apply For This Job
We are seeking experienced Machine Operators at Minova International, a steel manufacturing company in downtown Hamilton, ON! Minova International...Apply For This Job