Work with a fast paced customized stair production shop in central Burlington. This company builds up to 900 stairs per day. The CNC operation role requires knowledge of IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS, as well as a background with operating a CNC Machine and Program. You will be partnered up with another person for training. Heavy lifting is required.
This is a temp to hire position. With a $3.00 afternoon shift premium!
** MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION **
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
– Operate CNC machines (knowledge of SCM CNC an asset).
– Study and interpret drawings, or sample parts to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished work pieces.
– Communicate with Supervisor, lead-hand and other shop personnel for
assignments and resolution of machining, production or quality issue.
– Pull up programs and set up CNC machines for operation.
– Run production on CNC machines and label parts as required.
– Final quality of the machined components.
– Maintain a clean and safe work area.
– Other duties as assigned.
Job Specifications-Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to read shop drawings.
– Proficient with CNC tooling and capable of performing setups accurately and
– Ability to perform daily standard maintenance.
– Comfortable using a tape measure and a digital caliper.
– Work in a fast paced production environment.
– Work well in a team or independently.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Must be able to communicate effective in English (both written and oral).
To apply for this upcoming position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a call to schedule an interview 905-631-2259.
We have several openings for Machine Operators at a large company downtown Hamilton, ON! This growing company produces pieces...Apply For This Job
We have immediate openings for experienced machine operators in Mississauga for a night shift! This is a wonderful company with...Apply For This Job