Permanent, full-time work in a bustling customer service area in Toronto!
Perks of this position includes:
– Direct hire – let us connect you with your next career!
– Make a difference – your great customer service will help customers navigate the online portal
– Transit accessible location
– An opportunity to use your problem-solving skills – you will be helping new people every day
Location: Victoria Park/Consumers Rd.
Pay: $14.25/hr + benefits!
– Receive inquiries from clients over the phone
– Assist clients is finding the right service for them
– Suggest products that will enhance the client’s service.
Shifts: you will be scheduled for 8am-4pm or 1pm-9pm (Must be available for both shifts). You will work 1-2 Saturdays per month.
– High school Diploma
– Customer service experience
– Able to work both days and afternoons with occasional weekends
APPLY TODAY AND START ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 15698. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Brishti or Xavier at 647-258-9921 to discuss next steps.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: call centre, customer service, CSR, inbound calls, customer assistance, Toronto, North York, computer literate, English language, data entry
We have an immediate opening for a Staffing Consultant in our Etobicoke branch! We are looking for someone that can...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual French/English Agent! Start as soon as next week! Full-time, permanent role in the...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity in New Westminster! We are looking for a dynamic and client-focused customer service representative...Apply For This Job