Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.-
Duties for the Cleaner:
– Sweep and mop floors, including stairs and entrance
– Clean and organize tables and chairs
– Clean sink area, replace supplies, clean and put away any remaining dishes
– Clean washrooms – toilets, sinks, mirrors and replace supplies, Empty waste bins
– Cleaning microwave and fridge inside and outside
– Vacuum carpets
Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
This job site is located in St. Mary’s, Ontario and is just a short drive from London! This job site is not transit accessible.
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR HEAVY LIFTERS GENERAL LABOR! You must have a reliable transportation (own vehicle/ reliable rides) Work with a great companies...Apply For This Job
This is a fantastic job opportunity! We are hiring people for a bright, spotless warehouse in Milton, working with...Apply For This Job
We have several ongoing part time jobs at the Hamilton Airport starting immediately! Perks of this position include: - Flexible...Apply For This Job