Special project working on behalf of a financial institution!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
– Inbound and Outbound calls to customers
– Follow a script with a soft reminder for the client to use their online banking to pay their bills
– Note the call in CRM system
– Other duties as assigned
– Call centre experience preferred
– Customer service experience required
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Able to work days, afternoons and some weekend shifts
– Can pass a criminal record check
You will be scheduled for 5 eight out shifts per week scheduled between 8am-10pm Mon-Sun.
Ask about our May Bonus program! You have the opportunity to win gift cards and an opportunity to earn an extra $100 for starting a new job! Learn more during your personal interview.
Submit your resume to Kelsey and Rose at email@example.com and then call us at 647-258-9921 to book your personal interview.
Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? We are hiring...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others! Why you will love this job: -...Apply For This Job
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! Temp to hire! Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd. Job Duties: - Inbound and...Apply For This Job