Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! This is a direct-hire position! Let us connect you with your next career!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
– Inbound and Outbound calls to customers
– Follow a script with a soft reminder for the client to use their online banking to pay their bills
– Note the call in CRM system
– Other duties as assigned
– Call centre experience preferred
– Customer service experience required
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Able to work days, afternoons and some weekend shifts
– Can pass a criminal record check
You will be scheduled for 5, eight hour shifts per week scheduled between 7am-10pm Mon-Sun.
Submit your resume to Xavier or Brishti at email@example.com and mention job # 17748. After applying, please call us at 647-258-9921 Monday-Friday 10am-2pm to book your personal interview.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: call centre, customer service, CSR, inbound calls, customer assistance, Toronto, North York, computer literate, English language, data entry
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! We are hiring bilingual call centre agents to start working ASAP!...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others! Why you will love this job: -...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
Poste permanent à temps plein dans un environnement de centre d'appels. Ce que nous offrons: - Salaire compétitif selon expérience - Avantages sociaux -...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a career opportunity? Do you have some sales experience? Would you like to work for a...Apply For This Job