Our client is a third party contact centre located in North York. We are currently hiring for a project on behalf of one of Canada’s most well-known banks.
– You will contact customers to remind them to use their online banking tools
– You will answer customer questions about their online banking services
– Data entry of important information
– Other duties as assigned
– 1 year of customer service experience
– Call centre experience is an asset
– Able to work flexible hours (days, afternoons and weekends)
– Excellent communication skills and computer skills
Hours: you will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts per week scheduled between 9am-9pm Mon-Sun.
Here at ABL we care about our employees! That is why we have introduced ways for you to earn some extra money and gift cards throughout the month of May! Learn more about this exciting program during your interview.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call Kelsey or Rose, Monday – Friday 10am-3pm to book your virtual interview!
Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? We are hiring...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others! Why you will love this job: -...Apply For This Job
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! Temp to hire! Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd. Job Duties: - Inbound and...Apply For This Job