We are looking for some great people to join our team! We are hiring customer service representatives in Toronto!
Get your foot in the door with an awesome company: they are one of Canada’s leading commercial & restaurant equipment service & repair companies! This temporary to hire opportunity offers room to grow and advance. The ability to work different shift times, and participate in paid over-time will be important to grow your career here.
This is a hybrid model where you will be working both in the office and from home – you must be able to travel to East York to work in person.
– $18 per hour
– Based on experience
Benefits offered once hired on.
Schedule: you will be scheduled for 5 eight hour shifts per week between 8am-9pm Mon-Fri. No weekends!
– You are the first point of contact for the customers
– You will leave customers with a strong impression that they have been heard and will be looked after
– Provide careful and accurate processing of paperwork and data entry
– Manage inbound and outbound calls in a client-oriented manner
– Handling customer service requests from creation to completion
– High school graduation required.
– Experience working in customer service.
– Experience with a current ERP system.
– Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Office, email applications, and the ability to learn new computer systems.
– Minimum 50 wpm and strong data entry skills, basic math and proofreading abilities.
– Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
– Excellent English communication skills over the phone, in person and through email.
Does this sound like the job for you?
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20821. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps to speed up the application and hiring process! please call 647-258-9921 to book your personal interview
We thank all applicants for their interest,
Skills often associated with this type of position include:
Call centre, customer service, data entry, clerical, phone work, filing, typing,
We are currently seeking candidates with previous experience in customer service in the flooring retail industry, to join a well...Apply For This Job
We have immediate openings for bilingual CSRs in Montreal! Work for a financial company providing customer service in both English...Apply For This Job
DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY - WORK FROM HOME - SALARY - BENEFITS AFTER 3 MONTHS - PENSION AFTER 18 MONTHS - FULL...Apply For This Job
Full Time Long Term Bilingual French Positions In North York! Administrative/Funding Specialist. Must be fluent in French and English and...Apply For This Job