BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM, LEAD YOUR COLLEAGUES AND GROW WITHIN YOUR CAREER.
As the Team Leader you will spearhead assembly within a dedicated team. You are accountable for quality, schedule and budget.
AMAZING SHIFT TIME:
Monday-Thursday 3pm – 2am
Meaning, you will have FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF to enjoy the summer!
Depending on experience, $23-$27 per hour.
– Leading the team from the front, owning every task and staying proactive
– Trouble shoot issues to have them resolved in a timely manner, making sure issues are reported the correct source for corrective action
– Maintain a safe organized area, following the 5S Model
– Give direction on details and set schedules for projects, review shop drawings and know the concerns areas before the team starts on it
– Quality Control (QC): Take responsibility of the process and the product from the beginning by managing the process, reporting deviations, and managing to ensure best-practices are adhered to.
– Quality focus includes making sure elevations are 100% complete including all accessories
– Update the status/progress on the company ERP system (scheduling system)
Apply today! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to arrange your interview! Please call Mon- Fri between 10am – 3pm.
Skills often associated with this position or similar positions include: Carpentry, Woodworking, Leadership, Supervisory experience, Hand/Power tools, General Labour