Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! Temp to hire!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
– Inbound and Outbound calls to customers
– Follow a script with a soft reminder for the client to use their online banking
– Note the call in CRM system
– Other duties as assigned
– Call centre experience preferred
– Customer service experience required
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Can pass a criminal record check
– Bilingualism in Spanish and English required
Hours of operation are 9am-9pm Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm Sat and 9am-1pm Sun. You will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts per week within those times.
Paid training will be on a morning shift for 3-5 days.
Here at ABL we care about our employees! That is why we have introduced ways for you to earn some extra money and gift cards throughout the month of May! Learn more about this exciting program during your interview.
Submit your resume to Kelsey and Rose at email@example.com and then call us at 647-258-9921, Monday – Friday, 10am-3pm to book your virtual interview.
Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? We are hiring...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others! Why you will love this job: -...Apply For This Job
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! Temp to hire! Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd. Job Duties: - Inbound and...Apply For This Job