Recently moved from Quebec and looking for work in Toronto? Speak French and English? We have work for you!
Permanent, full-time opportunity working for a promotional clothing company!
– Provide telephone support to our customers and outside sales representative regarding order status, inventory, decoration options and product knowledge.
– Receive orders from customers (on line ordering systems, phone, email and faxes)
– Ensure on time delivery of customers orders
– Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
– Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
– Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
– Make outbound calls to inform customers of new promotions / services available
– Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
– Provide outside Sales Representatives with quotes, order information etc.
– Must have an excellent command of the English and French language both written and oral.
– Must have 2 or more years experience as an Inside sales / Customer Service representative
– Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
– Experience working in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work within a team environment and independently
– Excellent computer skills proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What we offer:
– Base Salary
– Opportunity to work with a top Canadian company
– Open corporate office environment with social distancing
– Two weeks vacation
Submit your resume to email@example.com and then call 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your personal interview.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Executive for a well established, innovative client that provides safety products for the...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join our Etobicoke team! Do you have knowledge and understanding of current...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual French/English Agent! Start as soon as next week! Full-time, permanent role in the...Apply For This Job