We have a full time, permanent general labour / warehouse job! This is a long term, ongoing position!
You will be working in a state of the art warehouse and will be working for a company that has been in business for over 35 years! This company has stood the test of time and these positions offer the opportunity to grow and advance!
Job duties include:
– Manage day to day operations of Inventory Control Units
– Order picking, processing, and shipping of customer orders
– Coordinate the parts inventory and cycle counts at the facility
– Ensure exceptional customer service is achieved by exceeding service targets and key performance indicators
– Work closely with Transportation and Infrastructure Unit leaders to insure complete customer satisfaction.
The shift runs Monday to Friday from 8:30am-5pm or 9am to 5:30pm.
The pay rate for this position starts at $16/hour. Benefits are offered after 3 months. 2 weeks paid vacation. Yearly merit raises.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 19203.
After submitting your resume, call Natisha or Elody to schedule your personal video interview 514-315-2320. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
We are looking for a Hard Working Dedicated Warehouse Associate to Join a Dynamic Team! Work for an amazing custom fabrication...Apply For This Job