ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual French/English Agent! Start as soon as next week! Full-time, permanent role in the financial industry!
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm, Saturdays from 9:00pm to 5:00pm (Shifts are on a rotational basis) This position is in the office.
– Manage outbound follow-up to applicants via telephone
– Ensure excellent customer service is provided
– Comply with outlined policies and procedures
– Data entry
Your Experience and Qualifications:
– A minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience (Call centre experience is an asset)
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent active listening skills
– Self-motivated with high energy and an achievement orientation
– Ability to work well in a fast paced, performance driven environment
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent grasp of technology (MS office)
What we offer:
– Base hourly rate
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 18819.
We will follow up to schedule your personal interview after receiving your resume.
RECRUITER / STAFFING CONSULTANT FOR GROWING BC REGION! WE HELP PEOPLE FIND GREAT JOBS AND COMPANIES FIND GREAT PEOPLE! START...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience in customer service? Do you have knowledge of 3PL or the warehousing industry? Then we want...Apply For This Job