We are looking for Bilingual French and English speakers to work in a customer care role with a chemical manufacturer celebrating 63 years of bringing innovative solutions that are utilized worldwide!
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
You will assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
-Deal directly with customers either by telephone and e-mail.
-Strong speaking and written ability of English language
-Order Entry – process orders, forms and requests – release orders
-Handle and resolve customer complaints through our CRM customer concerns process
– Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate personnel
– Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments
-Track orders for customers
– Strong product knowledge
– Invoice orders
– Strong knowledge of shipping process to transfer to customers for coordination of shipment pickup
– Request revised POs for pricing discrepancy
– Provide customers with order acknowledgement
– Notification of order fulfillment delays to customers
– Provide customer solutions, Run day end reports
– Ability to cross train in multiply functions
– Ability to solve basic EDI issues,
– Understanding of Customer websites and how they relate to order
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at 905-631-2259 to schedule a same day interview! Please call Mon-Fri between 10AM- 3PM.