We are looking for great people to join our team in Montreal! Do you have your collections license and looking for a career in the industry?
Work for an international call centre!
Why you will love this job:
– Great company culture
– Full time hours
– Direct hire position – let us connect you with this career opportunity
– Base pay plus commission
– Medical benefits
– Work for an essential service
What we are looking for:
– Bilingual – French and English
– At least 6 months of collections experience
– Valid Quebec Collectors License
– Highly motivated and able to work independently
What your day will look like:
– Contacting new and existing clients via phone or e-mail to follow up on overdue payments
– Accurately documenting pertinent information
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18944. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
We will follow up with you after receiving your resume to schedule your personal interview.
Full-time, permanent opportunity working from home! Work for some of the most well known brands in Canada! RESPONSIBILITIES: - Delivers excellent customer...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role! No Sundays! Job Duties: - Contact clients to follow up...Apply For This Job
We have some great job opportunities for a large Canadian financial institution! This job is located near Victoria / Consumer...Apply For This Job