Build a customer service career with one of Canada’s leading commercial & restaurant equipment service & repair companies:
Must speak fluent French and English
This Canadian success story is a company which provides parts and servicing to food manufacturing and restaurant facilities across the GTA, and has partnerships through Western Canada and the Ottawa – Montreal region.
This company is looking to hire on the right candidates for this position after an initial period as a temporary associate, so ongoing availability is required. The ability to work different shift times, and participate in paid over-time will be important to grow your career here.
Starting pay is $20.00 per hour
As a French-English bilingual customer service agent, you are the first point of contact for the customer: your primary objective is to leave customers with the strong impression that they have been listened to and that they will be looked after. Providing careful and accurate processing of paperwork and data entry is critical to getting things done on time and accurately for your customers.
– Manage phone queue and other communication for all inbound/outbound calls in a courteous, client-oriented manner.
– Process customer service requests through the computer system, ensuring accuracy.
– Maintain strong working relationships within the Service Department.
– Responsible for handling customer service requests from creation to completion, ensuring exceptional service.
– Warranty verification and payment processing.
– Ability to commute to work in Scarborough as it’s a hybrid position.
– High school graduation required.
– Experience working in customer service.
– Strong Leadership and growth potential
– Experience with a current ERP system. (SAP preferred)
– Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (MS Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer systems.
– Minimum 50 wpm and strong data entry skills, basic math and proofreading abilities.
– Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
– Excellent French and English communication skills over the phone, in person and through email.
Does this sound like the job for you?
Apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a short questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
**Please complete the questionnaire**
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for next steps will be contacted.
We have a direct-hire job opportunity where you will be providing customer service and sales support for a large telecommunications...Apply For This Job
Seeking a work from home job, look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for fluent French and English speakers...Apply For This Job
NEW CALL CENTRE JOBS COMING LATE FALL & WINTER 2023!! APPLY TODAY TO SECURE YOUR JOB! What's in it for you: -...Apply For This Job
Now hiring Customer Service Representatives that are fluent in BOTH French & English! Work from home! Full time hours! Work...Apply For This Job