ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual (French) Customer service agents. This is a FULL-TIME TEMP TO HIRE ROLE!
Our client is a chemical manufacturer that has been providing solutions worldwide for over 60 years in automotive, agriculture and marine industries.
Customer Service Agents are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
– Deal directly with customers either by telephone and e-mail.
– Strong speaking and written ability of English & French language
– Order Entry – process orders, forms and requests – release orders
– Handle and resolve customer complaints through our CRM customer concerns process
– Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate personnel
– Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments
– Track orders for customers
– Strong product knowledge
– Invoice orders
– Provide customers with order acknowledgement
– Other duties as assigned
– Fluent written and oral communication in French and English
– Previous automotive experience preferred
– Experience with order entry and purchase orders
– Experience with invoicing
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsey and Luis at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18755