ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual (French) Customer service agents. This is a FULL-TIME TEMP TO HIRE ROLE!
Our client is a chemical manufacturer that has been providing solutions worldwide for over 60 years in automotive, agriculture and marine industries.
Customer Service Agents are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
– Deal directly with customers either by telephone and e-mail.
– Strong speaking and written ability of English & French language
– Order Entry – process orders, forms and requests – release orders
– Handle and resolve customer complaints through our CRM customer concerns process
– Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate personnel
– Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments
– Track orders for customers
– Strong product knowledge
– Invoice orders
– Provide customers with order acknowledgement
– Other duties as assigned
– Fluent written and oral communication in French and English
– Previous automotive experience preferred
– Experience with order entry and purchase orders
– Experience with invoicing
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18755
We have an immediate opening for a Staffing Consultant in our Etobicoke branch! We are looking for someone that can...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity in Etobicoke! We are looking for a dynamic and client-focused Staffing Consultant to join...Apply For This Job
We are looking for customer service representatives with automotive experience to join our team! You will be providing phone support...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our...Apply For This Job